Five Best Practices for Effective Leadership
Please note prices are subject to change.
|Dates:||October 21, 2019
Meets: M from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: CMI 215
Supervisors have real impact! Let your impact be positive and create success for you and your company.
Providing the capstone for the Supervisory Certificate series, this class includes reinforcement and application practices for the key topics from the Supervisory Certificate series. But this class is not a simple review! You will explore in-depth the Five Best Practices of a Leader (based on the research of leadership experts, Kouzes and Posner). You will learn how to develop trust, manage change, create a vision for yourself that enhances your leadership skills, and provide the tools necessary for those you lead to do their jobs. This class also explores critical thinking skills, delegation, problem solving, and specific methods to encourage employees to do their best work.
You will learn to:
* Understand and apply all Five Best Practices of a Leader
* Use critical thinking to enhance your problem solving and decision making skills
* Examine the possible differences between a supervisor and a genuine leader
* Be able to lead your team successfully through change
* Lead, motivate and inspire your team to exceptional performance
* Know the important legal and ethical considerations relevant to your role
This course is part of the Supervisory Certificate Series
This course is part of a series of 6 competency-based courses entitled the SUPERVISORY CERTIFICATE.
| Category|| Description|| Amount|
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 329.00|
Center for Manufacturing Innovation, Room 215
Greenville Technical College
575 Millennium Boulevard
Greenville, SC 29607
|10/21/2019||Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM ||CMI 215 |