Stress-Free Problem Solving for Today's Workplace
Please note prices are subject to change.
|Dates:||February 3, 2020
Meets: M from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: CMI 215
There are 3 openings remaining at this time.
This is in a VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
Learn a "how-to" process for solving compelling problems at work! Develop your logical and creative skills in problem solving.
This unique course guides you in exploring, in-depth, some of your own problems or decisions you are grappling with at work. You will learn the most common mistakes people make while solving a problem and how to properly define the problem before seeking potential solutions. You will also learn how to brainstorm solutions, evaluate alternatives, and become an effective decision-maker who routinely achieves important goals.
You will learn to:
* Expand your awareness of problem solving steps and problem-solving tools
* Distinguish between root causes and symptoms and apply the right solution for the right problem
* Identify your personal problem-solving style
* Participate in and communicate about a collaborative problem-solving process
* Map out a personal Action Plan for solving an existing real-world challenge
This course is part of the Supervisory Certificate Series
This course is part of a series of six competency-based courses entitled the SUPERVISORY CERTIFICATE.
| Category|| Description|| Amount|
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 339.00|
Center for Manufacturing Innovation, Room 215
Greenville Technical College
575 Millennium Boulevard
Greenville, SC 29607
|02/03/2020||Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM ||CMI 215 |