Problem Solving Strategies
Please note prices are subject to change.
Learn a "how-to" process for solving compelling problems at work! Develop your logical and creative skills in problem solving.
This unique course guides you in exploring, in-depth, some of your own problems or decisions you are grappling with at work. You will learn the most common mistakes people make while solving a problem and how to properly define the problem before seeking potential solutions. You will also learn how to brainstorm solutions, evaluate alternatives, and become an effective decision-maker who routinely achieves important goals.
You will learn to:
* Expand your awareness of problem solving steps and problem-solving tools
* Distinguish between root causes and symptoms and apply the right solution for the right problem
* Identify your personal problem-solving style
* Participate in and communicate about a collaborative problem-solving process
* Map out a personal Action Plan for solving an existing real-world challenge
This course is part of the Supervisory Certificate Series
This course is part of a series of competency-based courses entitled the SUPERVISORY CERTIFICATE. You can choose to take any one of these courses as a stand-alone topic, or register for all 6 of the Supervisory Certificate classes.
Thank you for your interest in our continuing education offerings! This course is no longer available for registration. Please use the Course Search feature above to verify whether or not there are other course options available. If preferred, you may also contact our office at 864-250-8800 or request more information by email from email@example.com.