Stress-Free Problem Solving for Today's Workplace
Please note prices are subject to change.
|Dates:||November 14, 2022
Meets: M from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: CMI 215
Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, this course is full. Please call 864-250-8800 to inquire about other course options.
Online registration for this course is unavailable. Please contact EDCT Records and Registration at 864-250-8800 during normal business hours or email email@example.com
Learn a "how-to" process for solving compelling problems at work! Develop your logical and creative skills in problem solving.
This unique course guides you in exploring, in-depth, some of your own problems or decisions you are grappling with at work. You will learn the most common mistakes people make while solving a problem and how to properly define the problem before seeking potential solutions. You will also learn how to brainstorm solutions, evaluate alternatives, and become an effective decision-maker who routinely achieves important goals.
You will learn to:
* Expand your awareness of problem solving steps and problem-solving tools
* Distinguish between root causes and symptoms and apply the right solution for the right problem
* Identify your personal problem-solving style
* Participate in and communicate about a collaborative problem-solving process
* Map out a personal Action Plan for solving an existing real-world challenge
This course is part of the Supervisory Certificate Series
This course is part of a series of six competency-based courses entitled the SUPERVISORY CERTIFICATE.
| Category|| Description|| Amount|
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 339.00|
|11/14/2022||Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM ||CMI 215 |