Dates: January 20, 2024
Meets: Sa from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Location: CHI 112
Registration Fee: $99.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
At each Hands-on Cooking Class, you’ll enter our gleaming new commercial kitchen to be a culinary student for the day. Hone your knives and your skills to become more proficient and efficient as you cook dinner for your family, impress your friends at the grill, or bake sweet treats with coworkers.
Each Hands-on Cooking Class includes the following:
- Step-by-step instruction as you produce several dishes in our state-of-the-art commercial kitchen
- Knives and aprons to use during your class
- Enjoy all of the food you prepare at the end of class, and take home what you don’t finish!
- An informational packet with recipes, tips and techniques covered during your hands-on class
Put on an apron, learn a new skill and cook something delicious with us at CHI!
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Note that grilling courses may take place indoors during inclement weather.
- For the latest on weather-related delays and cancelations, visit Greenville Technical College’s policies on inclement weather.
- Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: While every effort is made to accommodate food allergies, CHI is a teaching facility that includes the preparation of all foods. Please be aware that our menu items may contain or come into contact with common allergens such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat. Please call (864) 250-8246 if you need to request accommodation for any allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Please visit About CHI >> CHI Policies & Procedures at www.CHIgreenville.com to learn more about dress code requirements designed for your safety during class.
CHI 112Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center, Room 112
556 Perry Avenue Suite B114
Greenville SC 29611