Problem Solving Strategies
Please note prices are subject to change.
|Dates:||May 21, 2018
Meets: M from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: BMC 135
Learn a "how-to" process for solving compelling problems at work! Develop your logical and creative skills in problem solving.
This unique course guides you in exploring, in-depth, some of your own problems or decisions you are grappling with at work. You will learn the most common mistakes people make while solving a problem and how to properly define the problem before seeking potential solutions. You will also learn how to brainstorm solutions, evaluate alternatives, and become an effective decision-maker who routinely achieves important goals.
You will learn to:
* Expand your awareness of problem solving steps and problem-solving tools
* Distinguish between root causes and symptoms and apply the right solution for the right problem
* Identify your personal problem-solving style
* Participate in and communicate about a collaborative problem-solving process
* Map out a personal Action Plan for solving an existing real-world challenge
This course is part of the Supervisory Certificate Series
This course is part of a series of competency-based courses entitled the SUPERVISORY CERTIFICATE. You can choose to take any one of these courses as a stand-alone topic, or register for all 6 of the Supervisory Certificate classes.
| Category|| Description|| Amount|
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 329.00|
Buck Mickel Center, Room 135
Economic Development and Corporate Training
Greenville Technical College
216 S. Pleasantburg Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
(across from the University Center/McAlister Square/ARC)
|05/21/2018||Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM ||BMC 135 |