NOTE: This proctoring service is ONLY VALID for the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification! If you're looking for ServSafe Food Handler certification, please choose that course at www.CHIgreenville.com/learning-options.html
PROCTORING SERVICE ONLY: $35.00 (*Does not include exam voucher fee*)
Students wishing to test for the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification, without taking the class component, can arrive at 2:30 pm on the day of class. The exam begins promptly at 2:30 pm and no late entries will be accepted.**Students must purchase a separate ServSafe Online Exam Voucher code and bring that with them on the class day! ** See "Know Before You Go," below.
TIME: 2:30 to 5:00 PM
LOCATION: CHI - Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center
556 Perry Ave, Suite B 114, Greenville, SC 29611
1. Register online at www.CHIgreenville.com
. Click on learning options / ServSafe training options / ServSafe PROCTORING SERVICE ONLY / Select a date.
2. Register by phone: please contact EDCT at (864) 250-8800 between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday, or email CE@gvltec.edu
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
1. Students should review/read the book before class attendance.
2. The exam format is ONLINE ONLY and will be on the same day as the class meeting. Students must bring a device (a laptop computer, chrome book, or iPad-type device that is Wi-Fi compatible) to take the exam. Cell phones are not allowed during testing times.
3. You must purchase an online exam code from the ServSafe website BEFORE taking this test.
To purchase the correct code, please complete the following steps:
1. Log in to www.servsafe.com
2. If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one. PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD AS YOU WILL NEED IT TO LOG IN AND TAKE YOUR EXAM.
3. Click the "SERVSAFE MANAGER" tab at the top left of the screen.
4. Click the "Buy Products" button in the middle of the screen.
5. Click the "Buy Now" button under "Manager ONLINE Training and Certification Exams" in the middle of the screen.
6. Scroll down to "Servsafe Mgr Certification Online Exam Code" (SSONLINEX) for $36.00, in the second row on the right. Click "Add to Cart."
7. Check out using credit/debit card, etc.
8. Print out your exam code and bring it with you on the date of your scheduled exam.
If you have any questions, please contact Bill Twaler at (864) 236-6692 or email email@example.com
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please, no children under the age of eight.
- Note that grilling courses may take place indoors during inclement weather.
- For the latest on weather-related delays and cancelations, visit Greenville Technical College’s policies on inclement weather.
- Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: While every effort is made to accommodate food allergies, CHI is a teaching facility that includes the preparation of all foods. Please be aware that our menu items may contain or come into contact with common allergens such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat. Please call (864) 250-8835 if you need to request accommodation for any allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Please visit About CHI >> CHI Policies & Procedures at www.CHIgreenville.com to learn more about dress code requirements designed for your safety during class.
- Facemasks covering nose and mouth are required for all college visitors, students and employees.
- Please do not bring extra guests.
- When you arrive, proceed to the restrooms to wash your hands properly for 30 seconds. Hand sanitizer is throughout the building, however, washing hands is the best way to remove and kill pathogens.
- For updated information, please check reopening plans and guidelines to the college’s response to COVID-19.