Stress-Free Problem Solving for Today's Workplace
Please note prices are subject to change.
|Dates:||May 17-18, 2021
Meets: M and Tu from 8:30 AM to 12 N
Learn a "how-to" process for solving compelling problems at work! Develop your logical and creative skills in problem solving.
This unique course guides you in exploring, in-depth, some of your own problems or decisions you are grappling with at work. You will learn the most common mistakes people make while solving a problem and how to properly define the problem before seeking potential solutions. You will also learn how to brainstorm solutions, evaluate alternatives, and become an effective decision-maker who routinely achieves important goals.
You will learn to:
* Expand your awareness of problem solving steps and problem-solving tools
* Distinguish between root causes and symptoms and apply the right solution for the right problem
* Identify your personal problem-solving style
* Participate in and communicate about a collaborative problem-solving process
* Map out a personal Action Plan for solving an existing real-world challenge
This course is part of the Supervisory Certificate Series
This course is part of a series of six competency-based courses entitled the SUPERVISORY CERTIFICATE.
NOTE: This class is presented in a Virtual Classroom. Students and the instructor will meet online at the scheduled class times. Login information will be sent prior to the first class.
| Category|| Description|| Amount|
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 339.00|
|05/17/2021||Monday||8:30 AM to 12 N ||OFF CAMPUS |
|05/18/2021||Tuesday||8:30 AM to 12 N ||OFF CAMPUS |