Please note prices are subject to change.
This nationally recognized Non-Profit Management training course and online certificate program is for those who work with or desire to work in a non-profit organization or business environment. The certificate program is particularly well suited for anyone in the non-profit field who has recently assumed management responsibilities, anyone who is working in a non-profit organization, or anyone who wants a basic and introductory perspective on some of the unique issues facing management of a non-profit organization.
This training consists of 10 modules geared to provide the basic and essential information in a timely manner designed to fit your busy work and family schedules. You will examine the fundamental and introductory principles of non-profit management as well as the roles and responsibilities of a non-profit board of directors and the management team, examine the essential aspects of fundraising, and become acquainted with the fundamentals of the budgeting process.
* Examine the fundamental principles of non-profit management, as well as the roles and responsibilities of a nonprofit board of directors and the management team
* Develop the basic practical and managerial skills necessary to successfully plan for operational success
* Understand basic financial and accounting terms, even if you have no financial background
* Know the details of the entire marketing process, including the role of ethics and technology
* Learn the basics of employment law, compliance and regulatory requirements, as well as licensing, permits and taxes
* Examine the foundational and introductory aspects of fundraising, and how to maximize fundraising opportunities
* Develop a successful leadership style
* Learn the fundamentals and basics of the budgeting process
* Gain confidence and improve your communication skills
* Explore the process of negotiating, evaluate negotiation styles and consider successful negotiation strategies for most environments
|Dates:||August 1 - December 31, 2015 Check for other Dates|
|Meets:||ONLINE - 24/7 access , 1 session(s)|
Must contact Anne Doyle at 864-250-8246 or firstname.lastname@example.org for access after you register.
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.