Teamwork and Group Dynamics
Please note prices are subject to change.
|Dates:||November 26, 2018
Meets: M from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: CMI 215
There are 3 openings remaining at this time.
As strict organization hierarchies become a thing of the past and companies depend on teams to get the work done, building good relationships and cultivating influence in order to secure the results you want have become essential survival skills.
Whether you are dealing with a boss, colleague or team member, winning their respect and cooperation is absolutely essential for job success. This course will help you develop the skills you need to successfully draw upon the resources of your organization through the application of teamwork. You will learn ways to improve communication to and across teams - and across functions - to get people working with you. Through diagnostic instruments, expert guidance, and hands-on practice sessions, you'll master the art of cultivating strong alliances and motivating your teams to do what needs to be done.
You will learn to:
* Value the benefits of working within the team structure
* Explore your team player style and identify how it can be used effectively with your own team
* Outline the ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting
* Examine the phases of team development and how it applies to your work environment
* Recognize the value of trust as a means to encourage a productive team environment
This course is part of the Supervisory Certificate Series
This course is part of a series of 6 competency-based courses entitled the SUPERVISORY CERTIFICATE.
| Category|| Description|| Amount|
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 329.00|
Center for Manufacturing Innovation, Room 215
Greenville Technical College
575 Millennium Boulevard
Greenville, SC 29607
|11/26/2018||Monday||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM ||CMI 215 |