IATA Dangerous Goods
Please note prices are subject to change.
Meets: ONLINE - 24/7 access
"IATA Dangerous Goods Training" has been designed with specific exercises related to the transportation of dangerous goods by air from a shipper's perspective. This course covers the fundamentals of shipping dangerous goods by air according to the IATA regulations. Our 10 step approach encompasses all of the activities which must be addressed when preparing dangerous goods for shipment by air. This course has been updated to include recent changes to the regulations, using the latest edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. The course is designed to help employers meet the requirements for training as specified in Section 1.5 of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations and 49 CFR 172 Subpart H, including testing of participants. This course does not cover the more detailed requirements for the shipment of radioactive materials under the IATA regulations.
In order to follow along with the examples and exercises presented in the course, you must have access to a copy of the IATA Dangerous Goods regulations. If you are in need of an up-to-date version of the regulations, you may contact the course administrator after you have registered to order a copy separately. The cost of the manual is $225.
Who Should Take This Course:
IATA Dangerous Goods training applies to any individual who:
* Loads, unloads, or handles dangerous goods
* Marks, labels, or otherwise prepares containers or packaging for transportation of dangerous goods by air
* Prepares Shipper's Declaration for dangerous goods
* Is responsible for safety of transporting dangerous goods
Upon completion of this online course, participants should be able to:
* Understand and use the IATA dangerous goods regulations
* Properly label and mark dangerous goods containers for shipment
* Complete Shipper`s Declaration for dangerous goods
* Select proper packaging for dangerous goods
* Develop appropriate emergency response information to accompany shipments
Assessment: This course is broken down into 4 modules with exams at the end of each module.
Log-on instructions to access course will be emailed to you from JER Group within 3-5 business days.
| Category|| Description|| Amount|
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 199.00|